So I just got a new batch of LLDVSO and got a few new ones to add to my collection. I am really sad about the one DVSO he is a mixed breed but he is suppose to be a Phoenix. Guess he didn't get the memo. Now comes the hard choice of whether to keep him or wait for the breed I want.
And the ones I am keeping
Ajah (Second merdragon with these genes and first male merdragon with these genes)